New Covid-19 Policies and updated procedures
We are not all on the clear yet friends. To ensure we continue making progress as a community, our new policies are here to help.
What you can do to help
- If you or children are sick. Please stay home.
- Mask indoors are always recommended for all ages. However, they are not mandatory for children 10 and under. Adults please continue the use of mask.
- Sanitizing station located through facility to use whenever possible. Washing hand in bathroom with soap and water for 20 seconds is also encouraged.
- No food will be allowed beyond gate
- No shoes beyond gate
What we are doing
- Working with the local county and following local Covid Guidelines
- Digitally signed waivers
- Temperature checks for all participants
- Disinfecting rounds thought day of most recently touched areas and items
- Change in open layout to allow less crowding
- Seating through facility
- Table disinfecting after member use
- Max capacity cap. No reservations are needed but are available to reserve a spot.